Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Latest in Beauty Glamour Summer Edit


Ah here we go again - another wonderful release from Latest in Beauty and their epic collaborations with Glamour! I mentioned this collab almost a year ago now when I first had one of these team efforts. I love Latest in Beauty boxes because it's not a subscription, you pretty much know everything you're going to get and they're always worth so much for what you actually pay. This time round? The Glamour Summer Edit is £17.99 for more than £90 worth of products - yes please.

L'Occitane Shampoo & Conditioner
These are super cute! Look at those teeny little flip lid bottles!! They actually smell super lovely, with essential oils in there, but quite honestly I'm just obsessed with how cute they are for sample sizes. I go away to my convention this weekend so may be throwing these in my bag.

balance me Super Toning Body Polish
Well you can never have enough body scrub can you? Especially when we're saying a distant hello to summer. This one smells beautiful, very rose, which I like in body products. I wouldn't have gone and purchased this myself so it's nice to try something new.

Pixi Glow Tonic
This is probably one of the main reasons I bought this box. I've wanted to try this for so long and am super happy to have a little sample to try before getting the full thing. The little bottle will come in great for refilling for travelling if I do get the full size as well!

Caudalie Divine Oil
Another reason I got the box - this is a really fancy sample! It's a glass bottle and looks so pretty - plus of course the product inside is beautiful. This oil is amazing and I can't wait to slather this all over my body.

Nails Inc Gel Effect in Uptown
A full size! Wahoo! This is such a pretty shade, a dusky pink, and something I don't actually have in my stash. You get one of three colours and I think this is the best pick for me out of all of them - the others are a hot pink and a red, both of which I have in abundance. I've heard great things about this formula as well so I'm chuffed!

Vita Liberata Trystal Minerals
A bronzing mineral powder that's very welcome for the summer months - with a twist! Apparently this is a self tanning bronzer and a natural colour develops to last up to five days! I'll be using this with caution as I tend to go overboard with tanning products on my face. The brush is beautiful though and slightly tapered which will make it great for a little bit on contour.

Eucerin Mattifying Sun Fluid SPF50+
Eek! Another full size and another item I was drawn in by. You get one of four variations of Eucerin suncare - the others are the same but SPF30 and then either SPF30 or 50 Sun Creme. I'm pleased I got 50 though because I like to use a high factor on my face (no wrinkles round here thanks!). It feels lovely on the skin so far and I can't wait to test in properly.

Seekers of the Sun Luxury Temporary Tattoos
The only item in the box I won't use which is a shame. They're pretty though and if I were a festival-goer they've be perfect!

I'd like to point out you do also get a Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayon but I forgot to take a picture of it! I got the colour Peach on the Beach which is a stunning coral but I already own it so I've actually given it to a friend to enjoy instead. A shame because it was the other full size product so I wish I'd got a different shade but nice to know if twas a fab extra product in the box.

No doubt I'll have separate reviews of some of these at some point so keep your eyes peeled. Will you be getting your mitts on Latest In Beauty's Glamour Summer Edit?

Ax


1 comment:

  1. Wow this is a fantastic box, the mini Pixi Tonic is adorable! I have a serious addiction to minis.
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete