Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Wishlist Wednesday: 13-05-15


I haven't done a wishlist in so, so long! However, right now my funds are super low - I'm going to be selling some clothes on ebay soon - but I really need some new stuff in my wardrobe to spruce things up. I have a wedding in two weeks, which those heels would be amazing for, and we go on a USA trip in the summer, which I wanna rock that Chanel goodness in LA for! Ohh, bank balance, why you so low?

Lace Up Mini Dress, Missguided, £40 link
Living Proof No Frizz Discovery Kit, Cult Beauty, £27 link
Living Proof Prime Style Extender, Cult Beauty, £18 link
Chanel Fresh Effect Eyeshadow 'Laurier Rose', Boots, £23 link
Grey Leather Jacket, Next, £160 link
Karen Millen heels, ASOS, £140 link
Cream Blush 'Head Over Heels', Topshop, £7 link
'Fleur' Leather Sandals, ASOS, £30 link
Grey Ombre Cardigan, M&S, £29.50 link
Geometric t-shirt, M&S, £25 link
Bikini top, Lipsy, £22 link

Have you got anything on a wishlist right now?

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment