Friday, February 06, 2015

Metallic Eyes with Maybelline Copper Fizz


It's no secret that I love a bit of copper on my peepers. After all, as a green eyed gal, something a little bronzed really makes them pop! 

Maybelline's Copper Fizz is a somewhat of a recent purchase - I got a sometime last year but have fallen back in love with it - and it's such a stunning shade that's super affordable. I actually featured it in a Green Eyes Edit but thought I'd show it properly in all its glory! In the pan it's a little metallic and, when swatched dry, give a pretty wash of colour all over the lid. However, it really comes to life when you dampen the brush!

In the picture above I dampened by Crown brush and patted the shadow all over the lid. I've used the top half for dampened application and the bottom half for dry because a shadow's never the same once it's got a little wet. As you can see it gives this wet-look that almost looks like copper leaf. It's not glittery, just super metallic and pow. I think you could really amp this up by layering it up even more, but this was for a work day so I probably did around three lots of shadow.

Finished with my standard slick of winged liner and lashings of mascara - love!

Have you tried Maybelline's Copper Fizz (£4.99)?

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment