Friday, February 20, 2015

Happy 2nd Birthday Haus of Amy!


Get out the party hats and bake a cake because this week marks the 2nd birthday of Haus of Amy! 

Ok, so things kicked off round here a little further back than that but I had a big clear out and started over so let's take it from that point, yes? Which means that Sunday marks two years since my first relaunch post! I really feel this little space has come on leaps and bounds in those 24 months, particularly the last 12, and I've really found my feet in what I want to blog about.

HoA started as a university project but has fast become way more than that. No, I don't have thousands of followers on bloglovin' but those couple of hundred of you that care enough to want to know when I post something new mean the world! I want this base to grow more and more as time goes on, as any blogger does, and y'know what? It really could happen. There are tons of us out there, and I'm a beauty blogger obsessive with the amount of others I follow but we all have something different to offer and that's why I love it. It's not all about the followers though, I feel I've definitely grown as a blogger in general with better content, better topics, better writing and much better photography. All of those things create a really good foundation for this crazy blogging journey!

So, whether you found me at the start, last month, or this morning, I want to say THANK YOU for your support and to show that gratitude I have something special coming on Sunday...! So make sure you follow me on Twitter, Instagram and of course bloglovin' to find out as soon as that baby drops.

Sending big hugs and kisses to all of you,

Ax

1 comment: