Monday, January 26, 2015

Gym Gear Wishlist


I've been really slacking in the gym department recently because work has kind of got in the way and whenever this happens I find it tough to get back into the swing of things. The two things that I know get me feeling those weights again though is rebooting my gym playlist (yes, some Usher, Chris Brown and Nicki Minaj have recently been added...) and a new piece of gym kit! My usual get up is like my day to day selection - black on black on black with some more black - so I'm looking to inject some colour into what it generally a drab 40 minutes in the gym...

Nike Pro Web Print Capri £32 link
Adidas Print Capri £40 link
Nike gym bag £22 link
Shock Absorber Sports Bra £26 link
Victoria's Secret PINK Water Bottle $14.95 link
Adidas Reload Tank £20 link
Missguided Active Gym Vest £14 link
Nike Roshe Run £78 link
Missguided Active Gym Leggings £15 link
Victoria's Secret PINK Boyfriend Tank $24.95 link

I have to say I am loving Missguided's new Active range. I know a number of high street stores have brought out gym gear ranges but Missguided's is definitely my favourite so far. Also a note that there are Victoria's Secret stores in the UK but the site is US only, hence the dollars, also I have a water bottle from there already (it says 'On Wednesday's We Wear Pink' - amazing, I know) and they really are fab!

Do you have any gym favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment