Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday: 22-10-14


It's back! Long time no see, Wishlist Wednesday. Well, there's been so many incredible beauty releases and also A/W fashion pieces recently that I couldn't put it off any longer. This list could have gone on forever but I've whittled it down to just a few...

Bobbi Brown Copper Diamond Shimmer Brick £35.00 link
Ohhh the BB Nudes collection is all completely stunning, the palette, the lipsticks and this shimmer brick are all beautiful. But it is the shimmer brick that caught my eye - I've not had any shimmer bricks from BB before but the tones in this one - golds, coppers, warmth - have pulled me in and I just think it'd be beautiful for Christmas parties and general festivities. Plus, the packaging is bloomin' beautiful!

Topshop Faux Fur Shift Dress £55.00 link
Speaking of Christmas parties, how cute is this?! A simple snow white shift dress with an added edging of faux fur round the bottom. This would be super cute for Christmas parties! There's also a skirt and crop top combo which is just as lovely. If I can get myself bronzed up (maybe the shimmer brick!) I may be purchasing this for my work's do.

Zara Grey Top £39.99 link
Zara are killing it at the moment. Seriously, can I just have it all please? This top is no exception, it reminds me a little of Vivienne Westwood pieces and looks like it should be triple the price easily. I'd love this for work, something really classy and timeless. I can't believe it's less than £40!

Zara Guipure Tee £29.99 link
Staying with Zara, this lace top is really up there on my wishlist. A classy item that reminds me of pricer Whistles items. It comes in white and black but, being the black is best kind girl, the darker option is for me. This would be great for work, drinks with the girls, or just a general weekend with jeans look too. I definitely think I'd get ton of wear out of this.

Mango leather ankle boots £89.99 link
I've always after a pair of leather booties but struggle with certain cuts on my ankles. I had a pair of faux suede ones with a slight heel that I live in but really want some flat leather ones but the wet weather. These are really simple, but the little ab detailing gives it something extra. I like that there's the tiniest little heel, just so they're not super flat to the floor. If these suit me, they may be coming home with me...

Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick Set $39.00 link
Ahhh Sephora and your Christmas gift sets... I really wish Sephora would just come to the UK already. Sure, we can order online now but there's nothing better than stepping into the beauty haven that is Sephora. The mothership. It was hard to pick one set but this lipstick kit from Kat Von D is just adorable. Tati showed this in a recent video and I fell in love! The lipsticks are tiny but still a generous size and the formula is meant to be incredible. I also think if you broke this down, these would make great stocking fillers. So, so cute!

What's on your wishlist?

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment