Sunday, September 14, 2014

Skincare Sunday: Clarins Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel


This is such a throwback product for me. I remember Clarins being the first skincare brand I was ever introduced to - I used to get kits for Christmas presents and, although I adored every single thing in each one, I didn't really know how to use most of them properly. Sure, I'd foam up my skin with this Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel but I didn't really know why I was doing it. At 17 I was much more of an amateur at these things than I am now!

Saying that, Clarins Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel is one I've gone on to repurchase because it just does exactly what it says on the bottle. I love this range as a whole, the daily moisturiser is one of my favourites, because it's aimed at 20-something skin - something I rarely see in other skincare brands. I definitely think this is more of a morning cleanser, it doesn't particularly get rid of my makeup too well but does leave my skin feeling perkier and ready to go when used in the AM. 

It foams up with ease, is gentle on the skin, smells fruity and fresh and lasts a pretty long time. If you're looking for a simple, no fuss, morning cleanser, the Clarins Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel is your guy! At £12.00 it won't break the bank and is the perfect way to introduce yourself to cleansers or just strip back to basics for a change.

Have you tried this?

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment