Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Estée Lauder Perfectionist Youth-Infusing Foundation




Around a week ago I posted my first impressions of some of Estée Lauder's new releases for September and amongst them were the new Perfectionist Youth-Infusing Foundation and my, oh my, this lives up to it's name.

Estée Lauder Perfectionist Youth-Infusing Foundation* is housed in the most luxurious glass bottle. Yes, not so practical for travel but let's be honest - how many times do we really hop off on a plane? Instead, embrace the beauty and let it sit pride of place on the dressing table. It feels heavy and rich and pricey - perfect. This finish claims to be medium to full but I find it to be on the sheerer side of medium, which is actually my ideal. It blends seamlessly and the shade I was sent, Pebble, is a pretty damn good match. Estée Lauder launched the Sculpting Foundation Brush to go alongside the Perfectionist Youth-Infusing Foundation but I've been preferring to use my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush instead. I wouldn't say I could go without concealer with this foundation but the overall glowy finish gets two thumbs up from me. I've also found I've not needed to powder my t-zone like usual but it's far from a matte complexion. I apply this at 4am and come 5pm things are still looking pretty good - perfect

I think this would suit all types of skin at all ages and would recommend it to my friends and my mom with ease. At £37.00 it's a real treat and way more than I'd normally pay but when it's this good, I may be able to let that slide. It's been a while since I got hooked on an Estée Lauder foundation - hello, Double Wear circa 2010 - but I think this is the start of something special...

Have you tried this foundation?

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment