Monday, July 21, 2014

The Body Shop: Moisture Boosting Skincare


Ok, so I know I only mentioned The Body Shop's Vitamin E range a few months back but this duo right here are doing some serious good to my skin of late! It's not just the winter months that dehydrate my skin - the mixture of warmer weather and my continuous lack of water-drinking results in some seriously thirsty skin over here. Hence why I'm rattling off about the Vitamin E Face Mist from The Body Shop again but also a newbie to the collection - the Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil.

I've been loving using the Vitamin E Face Mist from The Body Shop (£8.50) at every single chance I get recently. Whether it's pre-makeup in the morning, post make-up to set, as a refresher during the day or the first step in my evening routine, my skin just drinks this stuff up! It instantly soothes my skin which is perfect for when I've just showered and I know will work wonders after a day in the sun when I go on holiday next week! In fact, I'm going to pick myself up another because I just don't think this one will suffice. It smells so refreshing and sure, it may just be a placebo effect and may not do much, but I'm sticking to my guns that this stuff does things.

My favourite way of using this is post shower before bed. I shower before bed because I get up at 4am for work and after all that hot steam things can get a little rouge up in my face. I like to spritz the Vitamin E Fact Mist all over and, once it's settled, slather my skin with The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil (£12.00). The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil is quite a new release for the brand and it was raved about by most bloggers at the time. I however took a while to get round to purchasing it and wanted to finish off the oil I'd been using before using this one. However, I've been incorporating this into my routine over the past couple of weeks and am loving it! It feels very different to your normal oil - well it's also a serum so that explains that one. It's silky smooth and my skin seems to drink it up so quickly. In the morning my complexion is looking plumper, fresh and with a bit of a youthful glow. I'm really impressed by this and can't wait for it to do even more good!

So if you're skin is looking a little thirsty, treat it to some Vitamin E hydration! There are so many nice things within this range from The Body Shop but these two - the Vitamin E Face Mist and Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil - really do work wonders together plus they won't break the bank! Yay to affordable skincare!

Have you tried anything from The Body Shop's Vitamin E range?

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment