Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The Body Shop Haul | July 2014






Umm... I fell? Look, I know it seems like a lot but there was a super awesome offer on which was too good to pass up! And I know I've already spoke about The Body Shop this week but c'mon... I had a list as long as my arm of things I wanted and if £50 worth of products for £25 wasn't a good enough reason to purchase them then well, I don't know what is!

As I said, the offer at The Body Shop on Monday was spend £50 and get £25 off. I spent £53.50 and spent just £28.50 on 5 items. A bargain? I think so! The Body Shop always have such awesome offers and if you have a Love My Beauty card you get some even better exclusive offers like 20% off in store on selected dates. These offers just make products that are already so affordable even more appealing. Sure some of the body products may be a little pricey but the skincare is so affordable! So what did I get?

Vitamin C Daily Moisturiser SPF30 (£13.00) link
I've been in the market for a new moisturiser over the past few days and when I spotted this one, with an SPF30, I was sold. I used to adore the Vitamin C range - I remember when I was a kid I'd pinch drops of the serum from my stepmom's stash because it smelt so good and I was obsessed with the smoothing aspect! Vitamin C is meant to boost radiance in the skin which is something I'm looking for and the high SPF is perfect. Looking forward to trying this!

Vitamin E Aqua Sorbet Boost (£12.00) link
Ahh it wouldn't be a successful visit to The Body Shop if I didn't come away with something from the Vitamin E range, right? This sounds incredible! It has a sorbet-like texture which I'm thinking is going to be oh so soothing when it's left in the fridge overnight! I'm really excited to take this away with me - although the heavy glass tub is a little impractical - on holiday because it's going to be such a treat for my skin after a day in the sun.

Pink Grapefruit Body Sorbet (£8.00) link
Speaking of sorbet, the new body sorbet's finally hit the shelves this past week or so! I'd had my eye on these for so long since they took over the blogosphere and I'm super excited to use this one. I love the smell - pink grapefruit - it's so fresh and uplifting, perfect for summer. This'll be coming on holiday with me as well to soothe my limbs. Again, this after an overnight stint in the fridge? It's gonna be special.

Vitamin E Lip Care SPF15 (£4.50) link
This was a tiny purchase to put me over the £50 mark - always the way isn't it?! I did have my eye on it though because of the SPF15 in it. I think our lips are easily forgotten about when it comes to suncare and again, as I go away next week, I'm stocking up on protection. This little baby will be in my beach bag errday.

Shimmer Cubes Spring Bronze (£16.00) link
Finally this little beauty - how pretty is it?! I first spotted this on Ruth's blog and fell in love but it's taken me this long to pick it up! I'm thinking it's going to be the only thing I take on holiday with my eyeshadow-wise because it has a perfect mix of colours. There's a pearlescent shade which is great under the brow bone and on the inner corners, a gold, a reddy toned bronze which is my particular favourite for my green eyes and deeper shade which looks black in the picture but actually has a little bronze running through it.

Anything here take your fancy?

Ax

3 comments:

  1. Agreed, the body shop do some amazing offers! I caught the 40% off sale but I wish I'd caught this offer! The sorbets sound really good, I'm rather intrigued by the texture of a 'sorbet' but I love the vitamin E range and the smell of pink grapefruit, so I'd definitely like to try them one day!

    Kathryn | effievanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll make sure to report back after my holiday! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, right?! Now I can eat it AND put it on my body! x

    ReplyDelete