Sunday, July 13, 2014

Get thicker hair with L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology

Fine, lacklustre, flyaway. Three, of many, words I'd have used to describe my hair. I've always had fine hair for as long as I can remember and haven't exactly treated it with much TLC over the years which, in turn, hasn't helped my already struggling locks. I've gone from brunette, to red, to highlights, to blonde, to platinum blonde and back again without a second thought as to the effect it was having on my hair. That was until a large chunk of it broke off in my final year of university. I realised all that bleaching had finally took it's toll so I reluctantly went back brunette and spent the next year or so coaxing it back into a decent condition. It's all grown back now and, overall, it's in a much better condition but it's still super fine. Well, it was - until I found L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner.

I'll be honest, I was super sceptical going into this - I'd seen the advert (with Blake Lively looking like a true babe) and I'd tried a number of things in the past like Nioxin but nothing had helped so what was L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner going to do? A lot is the answer. A hell of a lot. It's your standard creamy formula - the L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo is a little shimmery but it lathers up super easily and the L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening Conditioner felt so lovely on my hair and washed out thoroughly. The whole process initially left my hair soft and manageable as a shampoo and conditioner should do but it was only after a few washes that I began to notice a difference.

After around 5 uses of L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner, my hair was starting to feel thicker and fuller after blow drying it. I'm not talking about volume, I'm talking the strands of hair feeling thicker. The big reason I noticed a difference was when I pulled it into a high ponytail there seemed to be so much more in my hands - something I have never, ever experienced. I've even had trouble managing and taming it on the odd occasion! Something many people find a burden but I was just so pleased to finally see a difference! I tried it alongside the serum that you're meant to use between shampooing and conditioning but I didn't find that did anything so save your pennies on that one.

There's not much more to say except if you are wanting thicker hair, you really really need to try L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner because it truly does work! What else could anyone want? Ohh yeah, the fact that it's super affordable and easily accessible as it can be found at drugstores or your local supermarket - perfect. Like I said, this isn't a volumising duo it's thickening through and through.

Have you tried L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner?

Ax

3 comments:

  1. I tried this but it left my hair kind of limp. I may try again though as I still have like 2 shampoo and 2 conditioner left ha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try alternating it with a deep conditioner maybe? Hope it works out! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe the thicker hair is weighing it down a little? Try a root boosting product to give it some oomph after blow drying :) x

    ReplyDelete