Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Whistles Rivington Clutch


You know when something becomes a "thing"? And everyone and his dog as one? Yeah, the Whistles clutch bags are one of them.

I first fell in love with the Whistles clutch bags when I saw Anna feature one in a post. Straight away, it was added to my wishlist and, because I have some wonderful friends, my BFF got me my very first for my birthday back in September. The black leather clutch with a burgundy back is so me and having it in the flesh made me fall even further in love! The leather is super soft and I adore the gold zip, it sets it off perfectly.

If a flame for these bags didn't burn bright enough in my heart already, owning my first one definitely set it ablaze.

I'd eyed up the croc effect Rivington, again thanks to Anna (seriously, you have a lot to answer for), but couldn't justify the £80 price tag. I mean, it's just a bag right? A beautiful, luxurious, perfect bag. Yeah I wasn't letting this get away. Thanks to a sneaky ASOS discount code, the Rivington was in my grasps ready for New Years - and I am so glad I parted with the cash! I adore it. Seriously, I cannot say how much I love both of these bags. The Rivington is slightly larger and comes with a detachable chain which means I can take it from smart-casual day usage to night out in one simple unclip.

It's surprising how much you can fit in these beauties too. The Rivington is still available here but unfortunately the burgundy variant of my smaller pouch isn't - but there's plenty of other options here and here. I've got my eye on the navy calf hair and this beautiful metallic rose gold offering... do accessories get any better than this?

Anyone else obsessed with Whistles?

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment