Saturday, December 14, 2013

Kiehl's Creme de Corps


I don' tend to try many body lotions as I have such sensitive skin, so when I had this cheeky sample of Kiehl's Creme de Corps in my goody bag from the Kiehl's Meet Up, I was a little hesitant. Little did I know, I had nothing to worry about.

Creme de Corps comes in two forms, a lotion and a body butter. I find butters a little too rich for my eczema prone skin so was pleased that this was the lotion version. The main reason I felt inclined to give it a whirl was because Anna had said she uses it on her psoriasis so I thought it may work on calming my eczema.

And it does wonders.

Seriously, you have no idea how much havoc I have with my skin - particularly on my legs which get dry and itchy and I can really pee my other half off scratching away at them when they're at their worst. I've used E45, Oilatum, oils... nothing seems to ease the irritation for long enough but this stuff, so far, is pretty special.

I've been applying it every other day - mainly because it's only a little bottle so I'm using it sparingly) -after showering on my legs, elbows and occasionally my underarms (which are the worst) and haven't had any signs of irritation - touch wood. It also gives a gorgeous sheen to the legs which is an added bonus!

It doesn't have a scent and seeing all the ingredients listed so easily puts my mind at ease that there's no nasties. The price varies from £8.50 to £75.50 (currently discounted here) depending on the size you get so it's not the cheapest but for something that I feel works so well on a skin gripe that bugs me so much, I feel like it's worth it. 

I just hope Santa's reading this up North and has his elves working on getting a bottle to me ASAP.

Have you tried Kiehl's Creme de Corps? 
What are your favourite Kiehl's products?

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment