Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday: 16-10-13




Whistles Leather Jacket (£295.00): Yep, me and Whistles are having a moment. There are too many leather jackets with quilting or mix fabrics but this one is classic and simple and, well... you get the idea.

Clarins The Essentials (£35.00): I'm having a thing for palettes at the moment. Having never really seen the point, I've started loving having all those beautiful shades in one handy place. This is such a gorgeous palette - the pinky shades scream autumn and Christmas parties without being too OTT. Plus, Clarins is just lush.

Topshop STEEL (£50.00): I love, love, love this colour for autumn. Burgundy is just a beautiful shade that's super wearable. Give it me in a nail polish, on my lips or these shoes and I'll be happy. I also adore those bronze stilettos. And the price is pretty reasonable for Toppers.

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish (£13.25): I am yet to introduce my skin to a cleanser. Having been committed to my L'Oreal Micellar Solution for the past hundred months, I'm just unsure on using a cleanser. However, having read several posts on this particular one - including the lovely Kate - I think it'd be a great for my first experience. The thought of cleansing my pores with a hot cloth and luscious foaming product sounds perfect.

Next Button Sweater (£26.00): Am I the only one who thinks it's suddenly got a thousand times colder? Well in any case, I'm loving jumpers right now and think a few newbies are needed. This one is delicate and ladylike yet it'll keep me nice and snug. I picture it with a statement necklace and some shades from my Bobbi Brown Rich Chocolate palette.

What have you got your eye on?

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment