Monday, October 14, 2013

Review: L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Solution


I know what you're thinking - another post about this cleansing water? But, I don't think you can ever share too much love for any beauty product... especially one as great as this!

The L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Solution has been a long standing part of my cleansing routine since it launched and is seen as the drugstore equivalent to Bioderma - which can be hard to get hold of and triple the price. I can't believe I'd been relying on makeup wipes alone to remove my makeup until I tried this out! This really does clear every scrap of blush, mascara and liner off without leaving my skin feeling sore and over scrubbed.

As most others would say it feels like using water on your skin because it's so light and not irritating to the skin in any way at all. I like to apply it using cotton pads such as these which are extra large and allow a good covering of the product. I've not tried Bioderma but I don't see what it could do that L'Oreal's offering doesn't. It's also really affordable and can be found on offer regularly in the likes of Boots or Superdrug - I tend to pick up a few bottles every time I spot it! It's usually around the £4.99 mark but can be down to £2 on some offers, or at least 2 for 1.

I think I've got through well over 10 bottles now and I don't see myself not buying it or replacing it with something else. I would like to introduce a cleanser into my routine - I used to use the Clarins Foaming Cleanser so I might give that another whirl to really deep clean my pores.

What do you like to use to take off the day?

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment